If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be?
- How I Met Your Mother, without a doubt they’re hysterical and I’d fit right into the crew. Although, it would drive me absolutely insane if I had to wait 9 seasons to find out who the mother is
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
- Ellen – I think I’d need some tips/mentoring!
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg – her life and experiences mesmerize me and I would love to spend a whole day just talking to her.
- Dax Shephard/Kristen Bell together – they crack me up and I find myself watching YouTube clips of them being an absolutely adorable couple all the time.
If you had one extra hour of time each day how would you use it?
- I’d find time to actually get lost in a good book!
What’s something you did as a kid that your parents still talk about today?
- Eating real worms while camping. I was 18 months old and my sisters were eating gummy worms. I was too young to have gummy worms but found the fishing worms when they put me down for a nap.
What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah – it’s from the perspective of two very different sisters and what they did to survive WWII. It takes place in France and really goes into detail about a women’s role in war. A great read I’d highly recommend.
What’s something that’s completely normal/common that you’ve never done?
- Drink coffee, I’ve never tried it.
If you could start a charity what would it be for?
- Raising funds to help couples financially and emotionally struggling with infertility. It’s an area that is often not covered by health insurance and can be very costly and emotionally draining. I don’t think there’s currently enough resources.
What did you name your first car?
What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
- Swimming! I swam competitively as a kid, although I was never good enough to dream of the Olympics, it would still be my first choice!
If you could do anything in the world for a career other than what you’re doing, what would it be?
- I’d love to work as the person who comes up with questions for Jeopardy. If you know anyone who can get me into that gig let me know.
Where’s one place you’ve never been that you’d love to go?
- There are so many places I’ve never been but I think Greece is pretty high on the list.