Ortolani Services, Inc. has broker relationships with multiple national insurance companies to fit your budget and care needs. All life insurance plans are offered as individual or group policies.
Individual Term Life:
- An employer, at their discretion, may make the appropriate deductions from the employee’s paycheck to facilitate the employee’s purchase of an individual policy.
- Individual Term Life Insurance may be either a 5-, 10-, 20-, or 30-year term.
- Underwriting (health questions to qualify) will vary by insurance company as will the amount of coverage available.
Universal Life Insurance:
- Universal Life is designed to be a cost-effective approach to permanent coverage. It provides a death benefit while building cash value that earns at current interest rates.
- Premiums and rates for a Universal Life policy are higher than for Term Life, but lower than that of a Whole Life policy.
Whole Life Insurance:
- Accrues cash value in addition to providing a death benefit.
- All aspects of the policy are guaranteed, including premiums, cash value, and death benefit.
Long Term Care Insurance:
- Provides coverage for in-facility or at-home long-term maintenance care that is not covered by health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.